Our own self-perception in terms of our body can influence confidence, relationships, and a variety of choices in life from friendships to school and work. It can also affect our relationships with our families, but most importantly it can shape the internal conversation you have within yourself.
After being awarded an honorary doctorate degree, Meryl Streep recently shared her thoughts on body image. She said,
For young women, I would say, don’t worry so much about your weight. Girls spend way too much time thinking about that, and there are better things. For young men, and women, too, what makes you different or weird, that’s your strength.
Contact ICS today if you:
- Would like to improve your own body image
- Struggle with an eating disorder
- Are an adolescent or woman who needs support in achieving healthier body and life choices
- Would like to improve your approach to eating
- Would like to change negative habits and self-perception
We offer a FREE 15 minute session to new clients. Contact Us to schedule it today. These sessions are only available via phone, email, text and Skype.